In the spirit of getting back on track with making things (a plan that was kind of derailed by the kitchen), I've finally got around to finishing up some old projects. Here's one that I'm particularly satisfied with - it's a capelet/shrug design that I've been working on for what seems like forever.
Sorry about the slightly blurry images. I was too impatient to set up the tripod and convinced myself I could hold still enough to avoid camera-shake. Not so. I'll try to do better next time. At any rate, while it's not exactly the way I pictured it in my head when I started, I'm pretty happy with it and can't wait to wear it. Just in time for fall!